In order settings you can set requirements for your orders, change invoice generation and auto grouping (for medium and high turnover groups) settings.
- To fill Order settings go to Main settings.
- Find a window named Order settings.
- In the field Purchase value threshold write a value of purchase after which the customer is automatically signed to “Medium turnover” group.
- In field Purchase value threshold write a value of purchase after which the customer is automatically signed to “High turnover” group.
- If you want customers to be able to buy your products in fraction amount (for example 1.5, 2.7, 6.19), check Allow fraction quantities box.
- You can use Min. order price if you want your customers to be able to buy only from certain value of order. If you use this function, we suggest you to write it in the pages, to inform your customers about minimum order price.
- Add your PDF invoice serial number in Pdf invoice digit series.
- In the last field write a number of how many digits you want to be shown in your pdf invoice.
- To finish press Save.