Creating customer groups
You can create groups in addition for already existing ones. You can group your customers to manage them, create special promotion campaigns, for discounts or different newsletters
- To create a group press +Create new.
- In Create/Edit a group table name your group.
- Press Active to activate the group.
- To assign users, choose edit a group from a group list.
- Press Assign users.
- To finish press Save
System automatically creates 8 groups for you:
- BLOCKED – add users to this group if you want to block them in your shop.
- Customer – this group is basically for everyone, it is good when you want to send a newsletter for every customer who registered in your shop.
- High turnover – the customer who spends a set amount per one purchase will be assigned to this group automatically. You can set the amount in order settings (hyper link).
- Medium turnover – the same as High turnover. How to set an amount read here.
- Newsletter Recipients – users who subscribed to newsletters are assigned to this group.
- Price A – manually assign users to this group. You can use it when setting alternative prices for products or using discount groups.
- Price B – the same as group A.
- Price C – the same as group A.