Adding Google Analytics and Webmasters
You can integrate Google Analytics for a more in-depth analysis of your online shop to help you to plan marketing campaigns and target your customers. In the beginning to get indexed faster by Google, you can also add Webmasters.
- To add Google tools go to Main settings.
- Find Facebook and Google settings window.
- In Google Analytics UID write your Google Analytics account UID to activate it.
- To activate Google Webmasters choose activation method by html tag and add the tag to Google Webmasters html tag code field. You might want to use a sitemap for a faster indexing in Google Webmasters, your sitemap can be reached: domain.getshopin.com.ng/sitemap.xml
- If you are using remarketing, put Google remarketing tag ID.
- Press Save to finish.