Adding fields to variations
You can add fields to your variations, for example sizes (s, m, l) for variation “Shirt size”.
- To add fields choose edit a variation in Variation list.
- In the tab Name add a name of the field (Field 1, Field 2).
- If that field has a discount you can enter it here. Enter the amount of discount and choose whether you want it to be absolute or in %.
- You can add a number for sorting (from top to bottom).
- To finish adding the field press Add Field. You can have as many fields as you need.
- Press Save when finished.
- How to activate variations on a product you can see in the product editing article.